WIP-IT Job tracking requires a barcode printer to print barcode labels for Goods-In and for Goods-Out
We can supply as part of the WIP-IT system the the TSC TTP-247 desk top printer.
- 2 MB FLASH, 8 MB SDRAM Standard memory
- SD Card slot for up to 4 GB additional storage
- 32 bit processor for fast label processing
- Print speed up to 7 ips
- 203dpi resolution
- Serial, parallel and USB 2.0 interface
- Optional onboard LAN
- Internal scalable True Type fonts
- Bar Tender Ultralite included
TSC is a market leading provider of printing solutions that improve productivity, quality, customer service, cost-efficiency and security. The TTP247 printer offers a reliable, durable and flexible desktop solution, providing the best value of all basic desktop thermal printers.
Hand held terminals
WIP-IT Job tracking requires a hand held data capture terminal to scan products, job cards and tasks during the manufacturing processes.
The M3 OX10 can function wirelessly across an internal WiFi network or GPRS connection for real time update of the delivery tracking system. Or it can be downloaded on return to the post-room for batch updating of the mail tracking software.
- Processor: Cortex-A8 833 MHz
- 256MB RAM, 1GB ROM
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5/ Windows CE 6.0
- 3.5" QVGA TFT LCD display with 240 x 320 pixels
- WIFI 802.11b/g/n
- USB connectivity
- 3.2 megapixel camera with auto focus
- IP65 Drop spec 1.8M
- Smart Battery, Illuminance Sensor, Gyro Sensor
Additional options Include:
- 1D laser or 2D imager
- QWERTY or AZERTY Keyboard
Please visit our enquiry page