Stock50 is a Sage 50 expansion pack that enables complete stock management!
If your business has stock and you have been struggling to find a cost effective solution to add barcode technology to Sage 50 or Sage Live then Stock50 is the answer to your problems.
Using our vast knowledge of barcoding and experience of the shortfalls of stock management in Sage 50, Stock50 has been developed as a seamless addition to Sage 50 to give SME’s the functionality that exists in Sage 200 without the cost involved in upgrading.
Utilising state-of-the-art rugged hand held terminals and barcode label printers Stock50 gives you control of your stock where it matters - in the warehouse. Stock50 links directly to Sage allowing you to seamlessly import stock and expand the basic inventory function provided with Sage 50, meaning enhanced product management.
Implementing Stock50 into your Business will not only improve your Sage stock management it will also add functionality to Sage 50 that would otherwise only be available to you if you were to upgrade to Sage 200.
- Multiple locations for stock
- Barcode Receipt and Despatch
- Label printing from Stock50
- Batch Number Tracking
- GS1 EAN-128 barcode scanning for healthcare and medical
- Serial number Tracking
- Manufacturing and Bill-of-Materials for Sage 50
- Integration with courier Despatch systems
- Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) for Sage 50
- Interface tool for linking to web shops or ERP systems
Simple to use, efficient, affordable, robust software.
Our Stock50 Total Stock Control software has been carefully packaged as an affordable solution for small to medium sized businesses. Our software works seamlessly with Sage 50, Sage One and Sage One offering a robust but affordable solution packed with big business features!
- 100% accurate stock records in Sage 50,Sage One and Sage Live.
- Ability to have negative stock enabled within Sage.
- Import stock from Sage 50, Sage One or Sage Live.
- Manage products and allocate unlimited alternative barcodes.
- Create multiple warehouse locations and print location barcodes.
- Receive stock via mobile device and validate against Sage 50 purchase orders, ensuring correct items are being received and booked in.
- Make adjustments to stock in Sage 50, Sage One or Sage Live using the mobile device or tablet.
- High level real-time stock visibility with multiple location breakdown via the PC application.
- Dispatch stock via the mobile device, validating that the correct items have been picked – eliminating stock picking errors!
- Packing list is printed automatically once the order is fully picked.
- At all stages, you can record batch and serial numbers for every stock item you hold.
- “First in, first out” management of all batch controlled items with expiry dates.
- Use barcode scanning to perform stock-takes efficiently and accurately.
- All stock take data is posted to Sage via a Sage validated import ensuring 100% data integrity.
- Interface tool allows incoming orders from web shops to appear as Sales Orders in Sage
- Be up and running in one day!
“The product has enabled us to better control the stock movements both in and out of our warehouse. The installation was handled extremely confidently explaining each step required to get everything up and running...The program provided is very flexible and has been tailored to our necessary requirements.”
IT manager Towelrads
Available Stock50 modules
- Stock50 Serial number tracking module
- Stock50 Batch number tracking module
- Bill of materials (BOM) and manufacturing module
- Stock50 Courier label printing module
- Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS)
- Interface module
Who can use Stock50?
Stock50 is ideal for single shops and retail outlets, factory stock rooms and small stores and warehouses, Sage barcode stock control software makes inventory management easy. You can streamline any operation with our barcode inventory software.
For a free of charge no commitment demonstration of Stock50 click here: Stock50 demo request
To make an enquiry about Stock50 click here: Enquiry page or call us on 0845 649 2950