- 2 MB FLASH, 8 MB SDRAM Standard memory
- SD Card slot for up to 4 GB additional storage
- 32 bit processor for fast label processing
- Print speed up to 7 ips
- 203dpi resolution
- Serial, parallel and USB 2.0 interface
- Internal scalable True Type fonts
Wasp is a market leading provider of printing solutions that improve productivity, quality, customer service, cost-efficiency and security. The WPL305 printer offers a reliable, durable and flexible desktop solution, providing the best value of all basic desktop thermal printers.
Download a PDF data sheet here: Wasp WPL305 printer
Hand held terminals
With Wasp InventoryControl personnel are equipped with hand held terminals which are used for booking goods in to and out of stock, performing moves and stock takes. We have two options:
The Wasp DT60
The DT60 can function wirelessly across an internal WiFi network or GPRS connection for real time update in the field. Or it can be downloaded on return to the office for batch updating of the InventoryControl software.
- 2.7” full colour, backlit touch-screen display
- 256 MB RAM, 512 MB Flash memory
- Windows Embedded 6.5 OS
- 802.11 b/g/n radio and Bluetooth
- IP54 particulate and water sealant rating
- Ability to withstand multiple 4 foot drops to concrete
- Integrated, high-performance laser barcode scan engine
- 1D and 2D barcode scanner options
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery delivers up to 10 hours of operation
- between charges
- 27-key numeric or 46-key QWERTY
- backlit keyboards
- Micro SD slot for memory expansion
Download a PDF data sheet here: DT60 hand held terminal
The Wasp DR2
The new DR2 2D brings a new level of compact size, functionality and durable construction to an enterprise digital assistant. Not only delivering a slim device with stylish look, but also equipped with industrial-grade functions to meet the needs of a mobile workforce.
The DR2 2D’s user interface comes equipped with at 4.7” high-visibility color graphic display. The Gorilla Glass II with capacitive touch panel makes for a highly visible and durable display. The integrated 2D scan engine allows for scanning multiple symbologies in both 1D and 2D barcodes.
Offered with Android 4.3 operating system, the DR2 2D is powered by a 1.5 GHz microprocessor, making it particularly suitable for today’s inventory solutions. Its internal components are protected by a ruggedized housing that is sealed against moisture and dust (IP65 particulate and water sealant rating), and capable of resisting multiple 4 foot drops to concrete. The unit’s LED and vibrator indicators make for easy-to-recognize alerts during use. Additionally, the DR2 2D’s integrated laser scanner is capable of reading all standard 1D or 2D barcodes including QR codes and GS1 Databar linear barcodes.
The DR2 2D includes a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty covering material defects.
- Scan 1D and 2D barcodes
- Runs on Android Operating System
- Wireless a/b/g/n connectivity with Bluetooth 4.0
- LED and vibration indicators show message and power/charge status
- IP65 rated device can withstand multiple 4’ drops to concrete
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 12 hours of operation on a single charge
Download a PDF data sheet here: DR2 hand held terminal
Please visit our enquiry page