Wasp MobileAsset requires a label printer for printing barcode labels for asset ID tags. We can supply as part of the MobileAsset system the the Wasp WLP305 desk top printer.
- 2 MB FLASH, 8 MB SDRAM Standard memory
- SD Card slot for up to 4 GB additional storage
- 32 bit processor for fast label processing
- Print speed up to 7 ips
- 203dpi resolution
- Serial, parallel and USB 2.0 interface
- Internal scalable True Type fonts
Wasp is a market leading provider of printing solutions that improve productivity, quality, customer service, cost-efficiency and security. The WLP305 printer offers a reliable, durable and flexible desktop solution, providing the best value of all basic desktop thermal printers.
Download a PDF data sheet here: Wasp WLP305 printer
Hand held terminals
With Wasp MobileAsset personnel are equipped with hand held terminals which are used for adding assets, moving assets, checking assets out and in and performing asset audits.
The DT60 can function wirelessly across an internal WiFi network or GPRS connection for real time update in the field. Or it can be downloaded on return to the office for batch updating of the MobileAsset software.
- 2.7” full colour, backlit touch-screen display
- 256 MB RAM, 512 MB Flash memory
- Windows Embedded 6.5 OS
- 802.11 b/g/n radio and Bluetooth
- IP54 particulate and water sealant rating
- Ability to withstand multiple 4 foot drops to concrete
- Integrated, high-performance laser barcode scan engine
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery delivers up to 10 hours of operation
- between charges
- 27-key numeric or 46-key QWERTY
- backlit keyboards
- Micro SD slot for memory expansion
Download a PDF data sheet here: DT60 hand held terminal
Please visit our enquiry page