Maintenance of your thermal transfer or direct thermal label printer is essential for the smooth running of your labelling operation. Mechanical equipment can sometimes break down no matter how reliable it is and if it is mission critical to you it could be a big headache! With no contract you could be waiting several days for an engineer and then the costs for repair can spiral.
.....There is a better way......
A manufacturer authorised barcode printer service contract from TSC Barcode Solutions Ltd will save you money in two ways: it means you don't have the spiralling repair costs and it also means you are up and running again as quickly as possible so you don't lose revenue from down time. With a Label printer maintenance contract, instead of having to deal with failures and disruption you can focus on your core business. An extra benefit is that with a maintenance contract you have a known cost to running your printer. With our maintenance contracts you get:
- Immediate response for your level of cover
- Technical help desk hot line
- Unlimited call outs
- All replacement parts and labour are FREE (Apart from print heads and platen rollers which are consumable parts)
- A loan printer if we cannot fix yours there and then.
Contract options available are:
- Four or eight hours on-site response
- Options and discounts for multiple sites and multiple printers per site
- Options for out-of-hours or shutdown period work
- Technical Helpdesk
- Return-to-base service
- Fixed-price, repair back-up
Maintenance from our highly-trained and manufacturer authorised professional engineers, whether preventative or remedial, reduces the cost of owning a Thermal transfer printer.
We provide maintenance cover the following makes of printer:
Should you find yourself in the unfortunate position of needing a printer repair but you do not have a contract we can help with that too. We can provide ad-hock repairs on all the printers above as well as provide spare parts such as print heads and Platen rollers
Please visit our enquiry page